I just released version 1.4.0 of Elpy, the Emacs Python Development Environment.
Elpy is an Emacs package to bring powerful Python editing to Emacs. It combines a number of other packages, both written in Emacs Lisp as well as Python.
(require 'package) (add-to-list 'package-archives '("elpy" . "http://jorgenschaefer.github.io/packages/"))
M-x package-install RET elpy RET.
Finally, run the following (and add them to your
Changes in 1.4.0
- Elpy has moved to its own ELPA. Make sure to update your
package-archives(as described above).
- For a file in a Projectile-managed project is opened, Elpy will now use Projectileâ€™s project root.
- When the user has set a valid
python-check-command, elpy will now refrain from overriding it.
- On Windows, elpy is now using the
pythonw.exeinterpreter for the RPC process, as that seems to be causing fewer issues.
- And various smaller bugfixes.