We just released version 2.3 of Circe, a Client for IRC in Emacs.
The package is available from github, MELPA stable and MELPA unstable. The latter will track further development changes, so use at your own risk.
- Circe (Lui) now has a track bar. Use (enable-lui-track-bar) to get a bar where you stopped reading when you did hide a buffer.
- Buffers are now by default limited to 100k, as large buffers cause unreasonable slowdown in Emacs.
- Autopaste now defaults to ix.io and also knows about ptpb.pw.
- A number of faces have been updated to be nicer to the eye.
- Improve compatibility with the Slack IRC gateway.
- Lots of bug fixes.
Thanks to defanor, Janis Dzerins and Vasilij Schneidermann for their contributions.